of Mathematical Sciences
Beijing, P. R.
+86 10 62787945, Fax: +86 10 62781785
Optimization, Global Optimization, Conic Programming.
- Combinatorial Optimization
Mathematical modeling, complexity
analysis, parallel machine scheduling.
Duality methods for mathematical
- Ph.D. in Computational Mathematics, Tsinghua
- M.S. in Applied Mathematics, Tsinghua
- B.S. in Mathematics, Peking University, China, 1982.
: Professor, Department of Mathematical Sciences, Tsinghua University, Beijing.
Associate Professor, Department of Mathematical Sciences, Tsinghua University, Beijing. Director of Numerical Analysis
and Operations Research.
- 2000.08-2001.02: Visiting
scholar, Department of Computer Sciences, the George Washington
- 1997.02-2000.08: Associate
Professor, Department of Mathematical Sciences at Tsinghua University,
- 1996.04-1997.02: Research
Associate, Department of Management Science, the City University of Hong Kong,
- 1987.12-1993.06: Lecture,
Department of Applied Mathematics, Tsinghua University,
- 1982.07-1985.07: Lecture,
Department of Mathematics, Guizhou University, Guizhou.
Probability, Combinatorial Optimization, Linear Algebra, Linear and Non-linear
Programming, Network Flows, Metaheuristics, Numerical