Junqing Chen's Homepage
Dr. Junqing CHEN
Department of mathematical Sciences
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +86 10 62798446
Heer 213, Department of Mathematical Sciences, Tsinghua University
Beijing 100084, P. R. China
1. Scientific computing:
Finite element method for Helmholtz and Maxwell's equations (Examples)
2. Inverse problem:
Imaging method by acoustic and electromagnetic wave; Detection and recognition by eddy current (Examples)
1998.8-2002.7, BSc, School of Mathematical Sciences, Peking University, Beijing, China.
2002.8-2007.7, PhD, Institute of Computational Mathematics, AMSS, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
2007.7-2008.7, PostDoc, Department of Mathematics, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
2008.7-2014.12, Assistant Professor, Department of mathematical Sciences, Tsinghua University
2014.12-present, Associate Professor, Department of mathematical Sciences, Tsinghua University
1. Detection and classification from electromagnetic induction data, with H. Ammari, Z. Chen, D. Volkov, and H. Wang, Journal of Computational Physics, 301 (2015), 201-217.
2. Target Detection and Characterization from Electromagnetic Induction Data, with H. Ammari, Z. Chen, J. Garnier, and Volkov, J. Math. Pures Appl., 101 (2014), 54-75
3. Reverse Time Migration for Extended Obstacles: Electromagnetic Waves, with Z. Chen and G. Huang, Inverse Problems 29 (2013) 085006
4. Reverse Time Migration for Extended Obstacles: Acoustic Waves, with Z. Chen and G. Huang, Inverse Problems 29 (2013) 085005
5. Accelerated floating random walk algorithm for the electrostatic computation with 3-D rectilinear-shaped conductors, with Wenjian Yu, Kuangya Zhai, Hao Zhuang Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory, 34(5): 20-36, 2013
6. An adaptive edge element method and its convergence for a saddle-point problem from magnetostatics, with Yifeng Xu and Jun Zou, Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations, 28(2012) 1643-1666
7. An adaptive inverse iteration for Maxwell eigenvalue problem based on edge elements, with Yifeng Xu and Jun Zou, Journal of Computational Physics 229 (2010) 2649-2658
8. An Adaptive Finite Element Method for the Eddy Current Model with Circuit/Field Couplings, with Zhiming Chen, Tao Cui and Linbo Zhang, SIAM J. Sci. Computing, 32 (2010), 1020-1042.
9. Convergence analysis of an adaptive edge element method for maxwell's equations, with Yifeng Xu and Jun Zou, Applied Numerical Mathematics 59 (2009) 2950-2969
10. An adaptive perfectly matched layer technique for 3-D time-harmonic electromagnetic scattering problems, with Z. Chen, Math. Comp. 77 (2008), 673-698.