Ph.D.(Bielefeld,1999), Professor of Mathematics
Department of Mathematical Sciences,
Beijing 100084, P.R.China
Office: Room 1208, Science Building (Math.)
Hiroyuki Nakaoka (Kagishima), 1.11.2016--4.11.2016
45.Cluster subalgebras and cotorsion pairs in Frobenius
extriangulated categories (with Wen Chang, Panyue Zhou). arXiv:1610.05006
44. Torsion pairs in finite 2-Calabi-Yau triangulated categories with maximal rigid objects (with Huimin Chang), see arXiv:1608.03734
43.Triangulated quotient categories revisited (with Panyue Zhou), see arXiv:1608.000297
42.Cluster automorphism groups and automorphism groups of exchange graphs (with Wen Chang), see arXiv:1506.02029
41.Cluster automorphism groups of cluster algebras of finite type (with Wen Chang). J. Algebra 447, 49-515, 2016. see arXiv:1506.01950
40. Ghost tilting objects in triangulated categories (with Wuzhong Yang), see arXiv:1506.00093；Title is changed as "Relative cluster tilting
objects in triangulated categories". To appear in Trans AMS.
39. On the automorphism groups of cluster algebras with coefficients (with Wen Chang), Sciences in China (Mathematics), Vol.59(10),
38. On rooted cluster morphisms and cluster structures in 2-Calabi-Yau triangulated categories (with Wen Chang),
J. Algebra 458, 387-421, 2016. See arXiv:1410.5702 .
37. On cluster-tilting objects in triangulated categories with Serre duality (with Wuzhong Yang and Jie Zhang),
To appear in Comm Alg. pdf ,Comm Alg 45(1),299-311,2017
36. On support tau-tilting modules over endomorphism algebras of rigid objects(with Wen Chang and Jie Zhang),
Acta Sinica Math (New Series), &Vol.31(9), 1508-1516(2015).
31.Cluster algebras of type C via cluster tubes (with Yu Zhou), pdf, title changed as "Cluster algebras arising
from cluster tubes".See also arXiv:1008.3444. Jour Lond.Math.Soc.89(3),703-723, 2014.
30. Finite repetitive generalized cluster complexes and d-cluster categories (with Teng Zou), pdf. Algebra Colloquium, 20 (1), 123-140,2013.
26.d-Cluster tiltings in d-cluster categories and their combinatorics (with
25. From triangulated categories to abelian categories --- cluster tilting in a general framework} (with
24.Generalized Cluster Complexes via Quiver Representations, dvi, 2006. Appeared in Journal of Algebraic Combinatorics 27, 25-54, 2008. See also arXiv: math.RT/0607155.
23. Preprojective cluster variables of acyclic cluster algebras, dvi. Comm Algebra. 35. 2857-2871, 2007. see also arXiv: math.RT/0511706.
of BGP-reflection functors: isomorphisms of cluster algebras, dvi Sciences in
21. Tilting theory in cluster categories of hereditary abelian categories, dvi. Appeared in Journal of Algebra, Vol.304, 832-850,2006 with a new title "Equivalences between cluster categories“. See also arXiv: math.RT/0511382.
20. BGP-reflection functors and cluster combinatorics, pdf, 2004. Journal of pure and applied algebra, Vol.209, 497-506, 2007. See also arXiv: math.RT/0511380.
19. Separable bimodules and approximations (with
18. Locally finite triangulated categories (with J.Xiao), pdf, 2003. Journal of Algebra, 290, 473-490,2005.
17. BGP-reflection functors in root categories (with J.Xiao and Guanglian Zhang),dvi.
16. On characteristic modules of quasi-hereditary graded algebras, dvi, Communications in Algebra. Vol. 32, 2919- 2928, 2004.
15. Finitistic dimension and good filtration dimensions of stratified algebras (with S.G.Wang). Bulletin of Australian Mathematical society, Vol.69, 341-347, 2004.
Delta-good filtration dimensions of standardly stratified algebras (with
12.Relative Approximations and Maschke Functors, pdf. Bulletin of Australian Mathematical society, Vol.67, 219-224(2003).
11.A condition for a translation quiver to be a coil (with Zongyi Hu). Acta Sinica Math (New Series), Vol.19(1), 107-126(2003).
10.Relations for Grothendieck Groups of Triangulated categories (with Jie Xiao), pdf. Journal of Algebra, Vol.257, 37-50(2002).
9.On Delta-good module categories arising from hereditary algebras. Communications in Algebra, Vol.29(12), 5575-5588(2001).
8.Contravariantly finite subcategories and adjunctions, dvi. Algebra Colloquium, Vol.8(3),307-314(2001).
7.Contravariantly finite subcategories in a tilting torsion class. Progress in Nature Sciences, Vol.11(10),797-800 (2001).
6.Triangular matrix algebras over quasi-hereditary algebras. Tsukuba Journal of Mathematics, Vol.25(1),1-11(2001).
5. A criterion for coils, pdf,. Communications in Algebra, Vol.29(1), 253-269(2001).
4.Coils for vectorspace categories, pdf,. Communications in Algebra, Vol.29(3), 1191-1214 (2001).
3.On Delta-good module categories without short cycles (with Bangming Deng). Proc. Amer. Math. Soc., Vol.129(1), 69-77(2001).
2.Relations for Grothendieck Groups of Quasi-hereditary algebras. Chinese Journal of Contemporary Mathematics Vol.22(2),119-124(2001), A Chinese version appeared in Chin. Ann. of Math (A), Vol.22(2), 135-140(2001).
1.Smash Products of Quasi-hereditary Graded Algebras, pdf. Archive der Mathematik, Vol.72(6), 433-437 (1999)